I decided to name the snack: “Call them what you will” because no matter what they are called they’re spectacular!
Call them what you will
- Peanut butter
- Chocolate chips / or white chocolate
- Coconut flakes
The amount of ingredients depends on how many and how big you want to make them. I made 13 with the following:
- Put 2 cups of peanut butter into a medium bowl.
- Mix in 1 cup of honey and 1 cup of oatmeal or rolled oates.
- Mix in 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips, 1/2 of cranberries.
- If it doesn’t feel sticky enough to hold the coconut flakes add more honey.
- Form 1″ balls and roll them in coconut flakes.
- Place in fridge to harden. Should be kept in fridge when not being devoured.
Modify as you will for a perfect personalized snack!