Yesterday was 8/8….and if you add 2+0+1+5 you get 8.
What an awesome date! 8/8/8
It was also a busy day as well… I hosted a maryland flag and crab painting party at The Stone Mill. It was a wonderful evening meeting new people, making new connections and creating new things!
So yesterday I did not have time to post my list of 9 things for my countdown…Which means you’ll get two lists today,
9 things I’ve enjoyed about summer vacation:
- Spending time with my family
- Teaching adults how to paint
- Seeing their faces light up when they finish their painting and realize they CAN do it.
- Meeting many new and amazing people who I can call friends
- Traveling to Texas and networking with yearbook advisors
- Hanging out with my friend Amber in Fort Worth
- Traveling to California
- Visiting the Getty Villa in Malibu
- Exploring life with my family
8 things I want to do in the next 8 days
- Finish reading “The Traveler’s Gift”
- Go hiking on the Appalachian Trail with my family
- Paint more expressively (as opposed to paint night paintings)
- Plan a few things for the first week of school
- Go camping with my family
- Spend time with my new friends
- Start a painting for the Teacher as Artist Exhibit
- Work on Yearbook spread layouts
I think I can handle doing at least one of those things a day, if not two or more!
Happy Summer!! <3 <3